Nutritional therapy is a form of complementary medicine that uses many different techniques to determine your individual nutritional needs.
I offer scientific, evidence based nutritional therapy to my clients, and use the Functional Medicine approach to get to the root cause of your health problems.
As everyone is biochemically unique, factors such as genetics (the strengths and weaknesses we are born with), diet, exercise, lifestyle, stress, medication, addiction, and work life balance will affect our mental & physical health, performance & mind. Additional influences to our general health can include nutrient deficiencies, hormone imbalances, toxins, anti-nutrients & environmental/ food sensitivities.
Whether you are wishing to improve your physical and mental health & performance, reduce stress, boost immunity, improve digestion, fertility, energy & overall wellness, rebalance the body & hormones, Nutritional Therapy may be able to help you achieve this.
I can offer functional nutrition advice using; one to one private consultations, functional testing, workshops, seminars & coaching to the general public as well as corporate entities.
Nutritional Therapy provides support for:
- Gastro-intestinal imbalances like IBS, Constipation, Gastric reflux, ulcers, bloating, loose bowel movements and many other digestive problems
- Dysbiosis like Candida Albicans and other yeasts and fungal overgrowth
- Auto-immune imbalances like Allergies (asthma, sinusitis, eczema), Food Allergies and Intolerances
- Musculo-skeletal imbalances like Chronic Pain and Arthritis, Headaches, Muscular Pain, Chronic Fatigue
- Hormonal Imbalances like Diabetes, P.C.O.S, Thyroid and Adrenal imbalances and also Fertility
- Neurotransmitter Imbalances like Depression, Anxiety, Sleep disturbances, Panic Attacks
- Behavioural problems like ADHD, ADH
- Skin conditions like Acne, Psoriasis and Rosacea
- All Chronic and inflammatory conditions
- Stress, Low Energy and increased vitality
- General weight-management